Wednesday 30 August 2017

Coffee Chocolate Bread Pudding

Coffee Chocolate Bread Pudding is a sinful dessert specially for Chocolate or coffee lover. It is so yummy and rich in Chocolate coffee flavour. I am very fond of this flavour and can't control my self if I see this.. hahaha....


Specially for this recipe, full of sweet and calories,but still you can't resist yourself if you taste once. This recipe is my own and I have tried it several times and every time I ended up with my great satisfaction..I like this recipe very much due to taste wise, look wise and hosting wise too.

This time I cooked it for one my family gathering and then I thought to post on my blog. So I write this recipe below.

This whole recipe, I divide into 4
5 parts.
  • Prepare milk sugar syrup
  • Prepare coffee mixture
  • Prepare and fry bread pieces.
  • Baking 
  • Plating
Plating here is more important. As it's good plating, gives it a good and attractive look.Try it in your holiday time and enjoy with family and friends. 

Ingredients

Bread: 3 pieces
Coffee powder: 2 spoons
Full Cream Milk: 1/2 litre
Sugar:150 grams (1 cup)
Water: 1 cup
Oil: for deep frying
Chocolate Syrup:1/2 cup + for garnishing
Walnut: few pieces chopped
Chocochips: few pieces (Optional)

Method of Preparations: Serving for 6 plates

First take milk in a heavy bottom pan and boiled it.

 When it is boiled, add 100 (3/4 cup) sugar and stir it. Cook it on medium flame and stir it on every small intervals. when it starts reducing volume and gets thick, stir continuously on high flame.

when it reduces to less then half of its volume and get a condensed milk type texture then switch off flame and keep it side for cool. This whole process will take approx 20 mintues.

now take separate pan, add coffee powder and rest of sugar.


Add water in it. Heat it on high flame.


when it is boiled and coffee is ready, switch off gas. keep it side.

Now take bread pieces. Remove 4 sides of breads ( brown part of breads).

 Cut all bread pieces diagonally.

Take a Kadahi or frying pan. Put oil in this and heat it.

 When oil is sufficiently heated and fume is started coming from oil, put bread pieces in oil and fry these pieces till golden brown.


Now take microwave safe flat utensils. Place all bread pieces in it.

Pour coffee solution and milk  sugar syrup (keeping few spoons separate for  plating) over it. Bread pieces should be dipped in these two solutions.



 put chocolate syrup over it.

Now Set microwave at microwave + convection mode, temperate at 200 degree centigrade and timimg 10 mintues.
Place utensil inside the microwave and start microwave.

After 10 mintues, when microwave stopped, take utensil out from microwave and keep it side.

You can serve it either warm or chilled. It taste awasome

both ways. If you want to serve warm, then take a serving plate. Take the one bread piece from
utensil and keep it in plate. 

Pour 2 - 3 spoons milk sugar syrup then 2 - 3 spoons Chocolate syrup

Sprinkle some walnut pieces and chocochips and serve it is spoon.


Note: 
  • I make milk sugar syrup home generally for such type of dessert. You can use readymade condensed milk also if you want instead of milk sugar syrup.
  • Using chocochips is optional. I have used in my plating.
  • I used here Nescafe expression Coffee. You can use any other coffee you like. Last year I made this recipe using Nescafe Classic coffee too. Taste were awesome in both cases. You can use any coffee instead of Nescafe. Below I put photo of Coffee Chocolate Bread Milk Pudding which I made last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment