Wednesday 14 September 2016

Orange Coconut Ladoo

Orange Coconut Ladoo has sweet and sour taste and I made it first time on experiment basis.

Actually One orange juice was kept in my freeze and I thought what I can try with this orange juice.  I opened my grocery cupboard and checked what would be available in my pantry to make some sweet dish. I saw coconut powder and it clicked in my mind making coconut ladoo using orange juice. I cooked it today and believe me taste is awesome and you can give it a try. This is just a 3 ingredients recipe.

Here I share my orange coconut ladoo recipe.


Ingredients: for 10 ladoos
  1. Coconut powder: 100 gram (keep 2 - 3 spoon apart to roll over)
  2. Orange juice: 200 ml
  3. Sugar: 200 gram
  4. Tutti fruity: few pieces to garnish ( Optional)




Method of Preparation:
  1. First we make orange sauce texture using orange juice and sugar.
  2. For this take a pan, heat it on low flame. Put orange juice and sugar in pan. Stir it continuously on high flame.
  3. After 15 to 20 minutes, it will turn into a thick sauce type consistency. Switch off gas and cool it completely.
  4. When orange syrup comes to room temperature, take coconut powder in big bowl. Add orange syrup in it . Mix it well using spoon or hand. 
  5. Now make round shape of ladoo and keep it on clean plate. When you finish making round shape laddoos, take a bowl and put 2 - 3 spoon coconut powder and roll ladoos over this powder and coat it well
  6. Orange Coconut Ladoo is ready. Garnish it with tutti fruity. 




Tips
  1. This can be stored up to one week if it is stored in refrigerator.
  2. You can garnish with any other topping of your choice like almonds, raisins etc

No comments:

Post a Comment